I've haven't had a great luck with both see & share and movi, the programs have crashed it each time during a session, once that problem is out of the way they can be a very useful tool.
see & share allows you to see other peoples desktop in live time, mark and draw on the screen, and have a chat with your fellow meeting buddies.
movi - is sharing your voice and webcam - sorta like a video conference from your desk , which is great if you have a short amount of time instead of the full video conference.
you can also do a one on one which saves you from booking a big room with just one person in it.
Hopefully the next time I use them I won't have any of the technical details and will learn more about them each time I use them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Chris, good blogging, and thanks for perservering when having difficulties with technology.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Helen